The body of a fourth US soldier has been recovered in Lithuania, both US and Lithuanian officials said on Tuesday.
The soldiers were missing while on a training exercise last week when their armoured vehicle sank in a peat bog.
White House press secretary Karoline Leavitt also confirmed the fourth death and told reporters at a White House press
briefing that the victims and their families were in the prayers of President Donald Trump and his administration.
"Deeply saddened to announce that the body of the fourth US soldier, who was training in Lithuania has been found," Lithuanian President Gitanas Nauseda wrote on the social media platform X, offering condolences.
Lithuania, on Monday, confirmed the deaths of the other three soldiers.
More to follow...