She’s laying down the law.
Kim Kardashian will testify against the Parisian underground gang accused of coordinating her infamous 2016 robbery, TMZ reported Wednesday.
The SKIMS co-founder, 44, is set to travel to France in May to take the stand nearly ten years after being bound and robbed at gunpoint in her room at the Hôtel de Pourtalès in Paris.
The thieves stole $10 million worth of jewelry, including the $4 million upgraded wedding ring Kardashian got from then-husband Kanye West earlier that year.
After a lengthy investigation, French officials ordered 12 of the 17 suspects to trial in 2021. Four years later, the jury trial will finally begin.
The “Kardashians” star initially testified before a French judge in New York, four months after the robbery, according to the Daily Mail. In 2020, the reality star’s insurance company discreetly settled a $6.1 million lawsuit, claiming that her former bodyguard, Pascal Duvier, and his security company were negligent.
During a 2022 interview, Yunis Abbas — one of the masterminds behind the robbery — cited the star’s “showy” social media posts as motivation for the crime.
“Since she was throwing money away, I was there to collect it, and that was that. Guilty? No, I don’t care,” Abbas told VICE News.
Kardashian has publicly discussed how the robbery impacted her, particularly with the “high anxiety” she’s experienced in the following years.
“I feel like I had agoraphobia, definitely, after my robbery in Paris,” she told her sister Khloé Kardashian in a 2021 episode of “Keeping Up with the Kardashians.” “Like, definitely would stay in, hated to go out, I didn’t want anyone to know where I was or be seen. I just had such anxiety.”
The trial comes amid Kim’s very public battle with West over his recent controversial behavior, including inviting Andrew and Tristan Tate — who are facing rape and human trafficking charges — to meet daughter North West, 11, and his many vulgar social media rants.
According to TMZ, the businesswoman is said to be considering taking her ex-husband to court to revise their joint custody agreement.
A source also told Page Six that Kardashian is prioritizing the “well-being and safety” of their four children: North, Saint, 9, Chicago, 7, and Psalm, 5.