Megyn Kelly is standing by Martha Stewart amid the homemaking mogul's apparent drama with Meghan Markle.
In early August, Martha, 85, claimed during an interview with People that she had recently attended a dinner party in California that Meghan, 45, was also present at.
Martha alleged that during the event, Meghan, who had recently returned home from a trip to England with her husband, Prince Harry and their two children, Archie and Lilibet, was openly 'talking about' her visit to Highgrove to see King Charles.
It was previously reported that Harry had agreed not to speak publicly about the visit and that no photographs would be shared.
Afterwards, a source close to the Duchess of Sussex insisted she did not discuss the UK visit at all, saying only that she had enjoyed a nice holiday in Europe.
They added that Martha 'must have been confused' because the pair were not seated near one another.
Now, journalist Megyn, 55, has weighed in on the situation and came to Stewart's defense.
'Martha doesn’t spew s**t,' Megyn insisted during an August 13 episode of The Megyn Kelly Show.
Megyn Kelly is standing by Martha Stewart (seen in February) amid the homemaking mogul's apparent drama with Meghan Markle
Megyn, 55, weighed in on the situation and came to Stewart's defense, stating: 'Martha doesn’t spew s**t'
'She gives it straight,' she added.
The former Fox News host explained that there is no way that Martha would have misheard Meghan, because she is still as 'sharp as a tack.'
Martha told People in early August: 'I had dinner with Meghan Markle the other night. We were both guests at a dinner party in California. And she had just gotten back from the palace.
'I didn't talk to her really more than to say a couple words, but I know she was talking about it.'
An insider told The Mirror afterwards: 'Meghan was asked by someone else about her European vacation and said it was nice, and that was the extent of it. I think she must have been confused.'
Despite Martha and Meghan's differences over what happened, the mom-of-two remains a 'fan' of the homemaking star, the source added.
During Martha's interview with People, she also commented on how she felt about Meghan 'stepping into [her] space,' following the launch of the Duchess's cooking show, With Love, Meghan.
'If you're an actress, it's hard to then transition to a princess and then from a princess into a homemaking guru on a television show,' Martha said. 'It doesn't sort of follow. So go from there.'
In early August, Martha, 85, claimed during an interview with People that she had recently attended a dinner party in California that Meghan (seen in 2023), 45, was also present at
Martha alleged that during the event, Meghan, who had recently returned home from a trip to England with her husband, Prince Harry and their two children, Archie and Lilibet, was openly 'talking about' her visit to Highgrove to see King Charles. Meghan and Harry are seen in 2024
It is not the first time Martha has passed comment on Meghan's foray into the cooking world, either.
During a July 2025 interview with Yahoo Lifestyle Australia, Martha stressed that she 'hoped' that Meghan knew 'what she was talking about' on the show.
'Meghan, I don't really know very well, and I hope she knows what she's talking about,' Martha told the outlet at the time about the former Suits star.
'Authenticity, to me, is everything, and to be authentic and knowledgeable about your subject matter is extremely important,' the 85-year-old added.
Martha's comments about Meghan came right after she had visited the King with her husband, Prince Harry.
The Daily Mail previously reported that Harry had agreed not to speak publicly about the visit and that no photographs would be shared.
Meanwhile, Meghan's Instagram post following the trip shared snaps of several intimate family moments – but nothing from Highgrove.

By Daily Mail (U.S.) | Created at 2026-08-17 18:47:36 | Updated at 2026-08-17 19:20:55
45 minutes ago







