A manhunt is underway in Spain for a British husband who disappeared after a stag do in Benidorm.
Jason Taylor, 36, failed to board his flight back to Birmingham from Alicante-Elche Airport on Saturday morning, sparking concern among friends and family.
The Welsh engineer was last spotted queuing to board, waiting for several minutes before suddenly leaving the building towards Torrellano, his wife told the Spanish Eye.
Maria Taylor said police have now obtained CCTV footage showing her husband walking out after having trouble with his boarding pass, and without a phone.
Family members flew out to Spain on Monday to help in the search, she added.
Maria said she has 'no idea' why he turned and left the airport, but believes he may have stepped out to 'clear his head' and got lost.
Jason Taylor went missing without his phone from the Alicante airport on Saturday
Friends told the Spanish Eye that he was seen leaving the airport in the direction of Torrellano
Jason's friend Gaz Edmunds wrote on Facebook that the 36-year-old had become separated from the group after they arrived at the airport at around 8.30am on Saturday.
The group had an hour and a half to reach the gate before it closed for their 10.30am flight back to Birmingham.
But Jason had lost his phone and had to get his boarding pass from someone else in the ground, who had already gone through the gate, Gaz explained.
‘We tried several times to scan his boarding pass but it was not accepted and the gate would not open, an error message came up saying to contact the airline.'
He said Jason had gone to ask for help while one other member of their group stayed behind.
That was the last they heard of him. He was not ill, drunk or incapable, Gaz said.
Airport CCTV showed Jason leaving the airport on foot at around 9am on Saturday morning.
He was wearing dark shorts, a white collared t-shirt, white trainers and had a black suitcase on wheels.
His wife said that 'loads of locals' had volunteered to help with the search, now into its fourth day.
Several people are also said to have travelled back out today to assist in the manhunt.
UK police referred the case to Interpol, who have placed an alert on his passport to monitor movements.
YouTuber Azzie the Gamer shared a plea to 'help find my brother in law' on Monday.
Followers shared their concerns and support in heartfelt comments.
'One of those situations you'd never think you'd find yourself in. Very saddening news, I hope he is found urgently soon!' wrote one.
'Hope he's found soon, can't imagine what's happened, from all the BG lads get back safe,' said another.
Azzie said the Spanish authorities were aware and on 'high alert'.
File photo. Spanish policemen walk at Alicante-Elche airport on January 15, 2020 in Alicante
Jason's local Dyfed-Powys police force have also put out a statement about his disappearance.
It read: ‘Jason was due to flay home from a holiday in Spain on Saturday morning, 29th March 2025.
‘Following an issue with his boarding pass, Jason befan to queue for assistance, however he left the airport at Alicante on foot at about 9am without speaking to anyone.
‘Jason is described as a white male, about five foot 10 inches tall, brown hair on the sides of his head and bald on top.’